Get a P-TOP License From TAGinn


PewDieRy  \Get a P-TOP License From TAGinn

PewDieRy Airsoft talks about the need to get the P-TOP License for those who want to use TAGinn products in the USA. As we have posted about before, the P-TOP or Professional TAGinn Operator is all about the proper and safe handling the TAGinn pyro projectiles and training grenades for use in airsoft, milsim and tactical training. US-based airsoft players won't be able to order TAGinn products if they are not licensed P-TOPs.

The Latest News

Feature Story

Airsoft Guns and Gear Reviews