10 Commandments Of Airsoft Batteries
23 Jun 2019
Valken Clinic lists down the 10 Commandments of airsoft batteries... "Whether you are a novice or an experienced airsoft player, understanding these simple airsoft battery commandments will keep your batteries in top condition and lower your risk of harm or damage.
- Use the proper charger for the type of battery.
- Read all the instructions and warning labels for the charger and battery.
- Properly inspect your battery for signs of damage. Do NOT charge any battery that shows signs of excessive wear or damage.
- Always plug charger into the wall outlet before plugging the battery into charger.
- For programmable chargers only: double check your settings before charging.
- Charge Lipo and Li-Ion batteries in a safety sack.
- Never leave a charging battery unattended.
- Disconnect battery from charger when it's full even though many chargers have trickle charging capability.
- Keep your batteries stored in a battery storage case or battery safety sack in a cool, dry climate.
- Properly dispose of any damaged batteries or chargers immediately. Continued further use of damaged batteries or chargers can cause bodily injury and/or extensive property damage.
All of our Valken Energy products are covered by our 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects. If you have any questions or issues with any of our products, just call 866-978-2553 or click on the LIVE HELP button in the top right corner of our web page at http://www.valken.com/."