Troy Battlemag & PRI PEQ Top Rail
Two new products announced by MadBull Airsoft. The first one is the Troy M7A1 AEG/Troy Battlemag licensed by Troy Industries and is a joint project of SOCOM Gear and G&P. This is a high capacity magazine that can take in 340 rounds. The second one is the PRI PEQ Top Rail thay can help achieve a rigig shooting platform and available in Rifle-legnth, Carbine Length, and Mid-length.
Troy M7A1 AEG/Troy Battlemag
- Troy BattleMag Hi-Cap 340 round
- Color:Black and Tan
- Licensed by Troy
- Project with Socomgear and G&P
This rail ties the upper receiver to the forearm to create a very rigid shooting platform. This rail will also give you the SPR look. Uninterrupted upper rail platform for multiple accessory arrangements. T6061 CNC Aluminum construction.
- Provides a rigid shooting platform
- Functions as a rail riser for scopes or red dot sights
- Gives your rifle a unique SPR look
- Uninterrupted upper rail platform
T6061 Aluminum CNC
- PRI PEQ Top Rail
- Mounting hardware
More info and photo: http://madbull.com/peqtoprail/